1. Company name
2. Personal information protection manager
General Manager of en-japan inc.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information collected from users, the information provided by users to Employer Companies, video interview, and relevant information (collectively, the "personal information") will only be used for the following purposes:
(1) To provide this Service
(2) To send email for the purpose of providing information related to this Service
(3) To monitor the usage status and result of user services
(4) To respond to comments, complaints, and inquiries for the purpose of improving the quality of this Service
(5) To provide information about this Service and to perform customer surveys
(6) To provide marketing services for the purpose of improving this Website and the quality of this Service
(7) To provide support or assistance to Employer Companies for their recruitment activities
(8) To display and distribute advertisements and contents based on attribute information, usage history, terminal information, and advertisement distribution to other company websites
(9) To perform analysis to improve this Service
4. Provision of personal information
(1) The obtained personal information shall be provided to Employer Companies in accordance with the terms specified in Item (1) of Article 3 (Purpose of use of personal information) as follows:
A. Destination: Employer Company
B. Purpose of provision: to allow an Employer Company to view video interviews and to create/view evaluation results
C. Personal information to be provided: name, email address, targeted Employer Company, and other relevant information provided to us
D. Method of provision: through this Website or by email
(2) Moreover, the obtained personal information may not be provided to a third party without the consent of the owner of the personal information, except in the following circumstances:
A. When required by law
B. When required to protect human life or assets, and obtaining customer consent would be difficult
C. When required to improve public health or to promote the healthy upbringing of children, and obtaining customer consent would be difficult
D. When required to cooperate with the lawful activities of a government agency, a local public entity, or a person or organization entrusted therewith, and obtaining customer consent may interfere with the carrying out of such activities
5. Outsourcing of handling of personal information
The Company may outsource the whole or part of handling personal information. In this case, the Company shall select service providers who have satisfactory experience in protecting personal information and shall have them agree and sign a confidentiality agreement.
6. Disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information
(1) A customer may request to correct, delete, or suspend use of personal information by following the prescribed procedure from the membership page. If you have any questions, contact our customer service. The contact information can be found in Article 18 of "Video Interview Terms of Service for Job Seekers".
(2) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, your request regarding notice of use of purpose, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension or deletion of use, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information (collectively, "Disclosure") shall be responded to promptly in accordance with our procedures. The contact information for our customer service is at the last section of this document.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to your requests when it affects our operation.
(3) Based on Article 3 (Purpose of use of personal information), the personal information provided by the Company to the Employer Company ("Provided Information") is managed in accordance with each Employer Company guideline for personal information management and is not managed by our Company. Therefore, for any request for Disclosure of personal information that we have already provided to an Employer Company, please directly contact the Employee Company.
7. Voluntary provision of personal information
Provision of personal information is voluntary. However, the Company may not be able to respond to a request when necessary personal information is incomplete or not provided.
8. Collecting personal information through unnoticeable means
(1) About cookies
If you do not want your information collected using cookies, you can refuse it through your browser settings. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Refer to your web browser support documentation for more information about cookies settings.
(2) About access information
This Website uses Web beacons and other similar technologies by the Company or an external company to collect access history information of our site visitors.
9. Changes to this provision
The Company may revise this agreement by sending a notification to you (including a notification posted on this Website) in advance. After the revision, a notice of the changes will be posted on this Website for one week. If you do not agree with the change in this agreement, you must notify us within a week after the notification. Unless the Company receives such notice, your continued use of this Service constitutes your acceptance to the revised agreement retroactively from the date of notification.
10. Customer service center for complaints, inquiries, and disclosure requests regarding the handling of personal information
Postal Code: 163-1342
6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku Tokyo
en-japan inc., General Manager (Personal information protection manager)
Date of revision: August 28, 2017