Greenhouse and Video Interview have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add video interviews to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact Video Interview support to request your Greenhouse API key.
- The Video Interview Support team will then email you back confirming that your API Key was issued. You can now find it in your account under Account > Integrations.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
Add a special VideoInterview.io stage to your interview pipeline.
As candidates enter that stage, send the video interview through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test and you reviewed them in your Video Interview account, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager following the steps 3) to 5) outlined above. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the Video Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
Click Interview Plan
Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
Select VideoInterview.io Assessment, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the interviews that you’ve previously set up in Video Interview. Select the appropriate interview, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted interview, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the interview itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Video Interview. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Video Interview.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Video Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent by Video Interview.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
Take Home Test to be sent.
Waiting for candidate to submit test
Please note that this status will be displayed until you have actually reviewed the interview in your Video Interview account.
Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their interview and you have rated it in Video Interview, the Greenhouse Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted video interview as well as details of your scorecard ratings.